Monday, October 1, 2012

Two Weeks In Pics

I have been working part time from home for the past couple of weeks covering the pager for the two agents I worked with while I was pregnant. So, the moments that I have had to myself have mostly been doing some work, not that there has been tons of work, just not much me time. Owen is growing up so fast that I am wanting to spend every moment I can with him, I never know when he will grow out of one stage and onto the next.

A gray but beautiful day


Nothing better than a cozy sweater and cuddles when your feeling under the weather


Laughs and giggles with Oma

Birthday mimosas with Leanne and Mom

Afternoon naps, so peaceful



Quite possibly our last patio of the season

My obsession with shooting my shoes, I can't explain

Owens obsession with cell phones

Off to the Island for some fun

Flashbacks to my childhood trips to the Island

Warm, sunny and peaceful on the pier

Ferry ride home

Making his morning phone calls

The disappointment of an empty wallet

Favorite past time of watching traffic from the patio

Yeah for fall footwear



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri and Rob;

    Love the pictures as usual. Just wonderful to see what fun Owen is having. Like the wallet picture and caption the best.

    Enjoy every day. Looking forward to seeing you Monday

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete