Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hello

It has been just over 2 weeks since my operation and all I can manage is sleeping and eating. Lots of both. Today was a big day for me, I was able to sip my espresso from the cup for the first time. Up until now I have only been able to drink from a straw. Also, I was able to shower mostly on my own, my sister sat beside the shower to make sure I was steady on my feet. Thirdly, I have just enough energy to update my blog, something I have not had much of at all.
Rob has been doing double duty looking after Owen, myself and himself as well as going back to work. We really appreciate the help during the day with Owen as I am not able to handle him yet.
Some quick pics of my new do.




5 comments:

  1. you are amazing! i'm here for you if needed. tons 'o love.
    -davie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic day! And you got a cute hair cut. Way to go girl. Looking forward to sharing a cup-o-tea with you next time I am up.
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! next time you want a change like that though, don't bother with the surgery k? :P

    I'm here if you need me! and thank goodness for espresso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back.
    Love the hair do.
    Baby steps are great at this point. Every little accomplishment is a step in the right direction.
    Keep blogging. Your readers love to hear from you.

    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to read about your progress. You are doing so well one step at a time. What a wonderful support network. We are all here for you.

    Love,
    Aunt
    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete