Monday, June 24, 2013

Changes


If you look really close you will see a single tear on my right side on my chin. This is a big deal for two reasons: first, it's my right side which has not had any tears for about five months and second this tear decided to show up just as my two scooters were being taken away.


Yes, that's both of them, on the flat bed. Rob drained the old gas and topped it up with new but after sitting idle for almost two years they were not so willing to start. so off they go to the guys at Fada Scooters in Kensington. With so many changes in my life right now it's probably time to sell the scooters, I guess a name change for the blog is in order.

1 comment:

  1. Changes indeed. Happy your eye is functioning as it should. I guess the scooter chapter of your life is over. On to bigger and better. I can believe it was difficult to let them go.

    ReplyDelete