Monday, August 12, 2013

Crazyness

It has been a blurr of a week. Moving in, unpacking and many trips to Rona and Canadian Tire for all the necessary things one needs when living in a house. Thankfully we have had some very generous family visits (as in babysitters) that enabled Rob and I to run some errands. A very big thank you to my Mom and Margaret and Valerie who entertained Owen. I have taken very few pictures this week because of the crazyness and to top it off we have been staying up at Deerhurst Resort since Sunday. Rob is attending a conference so we tagged along. I really hope the unpacking fairies payed us a visit while we were gone. Here are a couple shots that I did take.

Story time with Oma after dinner

Part of the play area in the school 5 min from our house

Making friends

I caught him giving cuddles while
 looking at his reflection in the glass

Going up and down the hill is tons of fun

Our mower arrived on Saturday, just
in time for a trim before we left

Lunch on the patio at Deerhurst

At the petting zoo, feeding the animals

Of course the tools were far
 more interesting than the animals

Best moment of the day, the pony ride

No comments:

Post a Comment