Friday, March 21, 2014

This Week In Pics

It has been a really loooong week. Owen started with a hacking cough on Saturday night and by the next morning it was a full blown cold. He did not want to be with out me for a moment do for four days him and I did a lot of couch surfing. His longest stretches of any sleep were two hours and even those were restless, thankfully by Wed he was back to sleeping in his own bed and Thurs night all three of us finally had a good night sleep. So of course, I woke up with Owen's cold on Fri.

I finally got a hair cut, it was looking pretty shaggy

There was a lot of this

Maybe some of this

Followed by a lot more of this

Thurs Owen started to show signs of himself

I somehow managed to premake a bunch of smoothies,
don't know when!

He managed to pull of his pants and diaper during
naptime. At least I had a good laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment