Thursday, June 29, 2017

Last Day of JK

It's unbelieveable that Owen has finished his first year at school. He really enjoyed school, the learning, exploring and making new friends. He is writing and spelling out words on his own and is starting to read as well. What i really love seeing is his creativity, some days he just blows me away. Our house is filled with his creations as I can't part with anything just yet and I have the one end of the dining table set up for him to paint/draw/write, whatever he's inspired to do.
Our little guy has made us so proud.

First pic is today, second is the first day of school back
in September. He has easily grown 3 inches, probably more.

I got a call at 2:15pm today that Owen
was sick and I needed to come get him. Poor
guy, I felt so bad for him as he had been
complaining of a sick tummy in the morning

He had requested a bow tie for his last day

Feeling crummy but still pretty excited
to be finished

1 comment: