Thursday, September 21, 2017

My Week So Far

Kate has been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, she will wake up in the night and stay awake between and hour and a half and two hours. Plus Owen has been coming to visit me regularly during the night for cuddles, making me one exhausted mom.

I was standing at the espresso machine making myself a latte when I looked into the reflection of the artwork that is hanging right there

I took this pic after to get an idea of what
I was talking about

In the reflection I saw that Kate had figured
out how to open the screen door and
was heading on out for a walk, giving
me a heart attack!

We all went to the park on Saturday

Kate had to be wherever Owen was

She was very quick to get up to the
highest point. I took her down the slide
and she loved it

Owen's favourite spot

My official taste tester for my hummus

Woke up Sunday morning to find Owen
doing the dishes, nope, this was
not a dream

Sunday afternoon we had family over to
celebrate Kate's birthday

Leanne provided the decorations which
both kids loved playing with

Owen was an awesome big brother and
helped Kate o[en her presents

I served some of my rhubarb wine as
a spritzer

Fresh made pizza in the backyard was amazing. I think we
polished off 14

Yesterday Kate found my little cover up
and had to put it on and walk around
the house in it

She loved it

1 comment:

  1. Sherri;

    You do a great job of capturing the moment. Your kids will be so glad to see these when they are older. Thanks for sharing.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete