Saturday, November 10, 2018

Happy Halloween

It was a very exciting night for both kids, Owen knew what was going on and Kate was feeding off his energy. My Mom came down for the excitement and we were all happy to see her.

Owen had a Halloween party at a friends so I made
up some cookies and had tons of fun doing it
Don't be fooled by the crying, she was upset because we
had to stop and take pictures


I could only manage a hat and wig on Kate while Owen was fully dressed
as Batman.

Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to dress up as well

We just took Kate around the court then my Mom
took Owen around the hood. He met up with a
group of friends which made the night even better


By the third house Kate was already a 
pro at trick or treating. Owen was so
great to show her how it was done.
After each house she would run down the
driveway yelling "Next house please"

No comments:

Post a Comment