Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ultrasounds and Lentils


Our appointment was for mid day and Rob came to pick me up from home so we could go together. We nervously, well more me than anything else, drove over and filled out the necessary paperwork. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of that.

Luckily it was just a five minute wait and I was brought in. Good new, baby nested where it was supposed to and it's about the size of a lentil. After all the measurements were taken the technician went to get Rob so we could both see the wee one and it's heart beat.

That was pretty cool, and a lot more reassuring than just peeing on a stick!

A couple of hours after the appointment my Dr.'s office called to say that they had received the results back from the ultrasound and were confirming that I was pregnant. It was sweet of them to call but pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment