Thursday, August 30, 2012

Family Time

It has been a challenging week for me as Owen has been having difficulty sleeping through the night, waking up every 2 to 3 hours and only having half hour naps through the day. I have been in a sleep deprived haze for about four days but today I am seeing better. I am going to guess it's teething, a growth spurt or just baby's prerogative! Either way, I know it wont last and can only imagine how our little guy is feeling. Rob and I have been doing our best to give extra cuddles, if that's even possible, and support for each other.

Last weekend we made the trip up to Peterborough to Sean and Casey's new place to spend some quality time with my family as we don't get together as often as we all would like to. The three of us stayed the night while my parents and Leanne headed back to Bancroft after dinner.

It was such a great opportunity to spend time together and really look forward to doing it again soon.

You can see more pictures here.














1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri and Rob;

    Great to spend time together last weekend.Mom is really looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. Hope little Owen is sleeping by then.

    Love the pictures.

    Chat soon

    Love

    Dad

    ReplyDelete