Monday, March 11, 2013

Six Week Post Op


Here is another video update. I do these in one take, unscripted and just trim the ends where I start and end the recording and therefor tend to miss some things.
My right ear is a little soggy as you can see, the surgeon said to wait for the swelling to go down completely and wait for the fat to settle. They removed some fat from my belly and put it where the tumor used to be. He also said that it's good I am a woman as I can grow out my hair to cover it up so I'm not to optimistic about it getting much perkier.
As well, I have come to realize that I have a blind spot on my right side. With no hearing and my vision a bit wonky I have no idea if someone is standing right behind me, so be kind and approach me from the left side!

1 comment:

  1. Your new theme song..."to the left to the left...."
    I see and hear such a difference in you every week. I know the progress is slow, but every step forward IS progress. Our lovely Sherri is coming back to us.
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete