Friday, March 15, 2013

This Week In Pics


It has been way too long but here is my week in pics, I finally have enough energy and am awake enough to be taking pictures again. 

Seriously, this is what was on my surgeons desk when we went for a follow up

Just because he's so darn cute

Out in the park with Aunt Leanne

One of my first walks outside, the paparazzi was everywhere

Enjoying freedom

and fresh air

My cousin Valery came to visit and was so great with Owen

Almond latte love

He's getting pretty heavy so I need to get creative

Hello

He may be teething again as he would not let me out of his sight at all today

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were all enjoying a bit of early spring weather. So nice to see Valery had a chance to visit. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful photos.
    Thanks for sharing,
    ...Don & Carol

    ReplyDelete