Friday, September 13, 2013

This Week In Pics

This week went by so quickly, my parents were visiting for three days and I didn't take any pictures!! I really don't know how that happened. It was a short visit but it was really nice to have them stay and take advantage of our new and much roomier space.

Watermelon, banana and oatmeal smoothie

Watching the baby squirrels at the bottom
of our street

Our patio heater arrived just in time
for the chilly weather

My two sweet boys sharing a bowl of oatmeal
watching Formula 1

This sums up how I feel about the chilly mornings

Laura, her two dogs and a little girl who we met
on our walk

She tried to take Owen home with her

A baby bunny my Mom found at the side of our house

Trying to keep a hat on Owen is a challenge



1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I am in (sorry took me SO long) and an active blog viewer now :).
    You have been up to fun stuff!
    Love the neighbourhood and house, beautiful gardens and the little man has grown a tone since June!
    Cute hat did Mom or Ohma make it?
    Looks like you have super neighbours too! I imagine they are not up at 3:30 in the morning like ours :)

    Hugs and best wishes,

    Kari xx

    ReplyDelete