Saturday, May 3, 2014

This Week In Pics

Rob was away at a conference this week so my parents stayed for the first half to help out. The weather was very spring like, so very unpredictable, which made the week a bit more challenging. 
It was great to have Oma and Grandpa visit for a few days and of course I didn't get any photos! Owen loved having them around and still asks for "Oma Ganpa".
We were outside when Rob arrived home on Friday and Owen was so excited to see Dad. It was a long week but a very rewarding one. 


Having fun with the camera

Owen perfecting his selfie

Walking around in Robs shoes

Nothing better than a box and his cars on a rainy afternoon

Testing out the new planters I picked up

While my parents took Owen out for a few hours I got to
play with my new toy

Feel free to stop by any time for a coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment