Sunday, March 13, 2016

Update in Pics

Seeing as It's been way more than a week since updating I can't really call it weekly update, so here are some highlights of what we've been up to lately.

Owen has begun writing the alphabet and has asked
for a book of his own to write in.

The guys busy working while I stole a nap on the sofa

Rob has framed in a closet amongst the many other
projects he's been working on in the basement

We all went bowling with a friend from Owen's school

We all had a really great time

Owen and I being goofy on a lazy weekend

I believe he asked for a lemonade and popcorn
party, so we did!

15 weeks and getting really big!

Noticed these popping up this weekend in our garden

We were pretty impressed!

The boys took off Sunday afternoon to go watch the
Toronto Rock play lacrosse downtown

Owen was super excited. I even managed to give him
a haircut before they left.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri;

    As always, love the pictures. When Mom read that you gave Owen a haircut she yelled HURRAH!! so loud I'm sure they heard it next door.
    The fog has rolled in and Mom is making a smoothie for breakfast.
    Love You
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete