Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekly Update

I went to pick Owen up from school but he insisted
that he finish his drawing first. I love that he
is taking so much interest in his work. 
Last weekend we went to Downey's Farm for an
early Easter Egg hunt and some fun

We met up with his friend Malcolm and had
tons of fun

Found lots of eggs that were traded in for a
bag of chocolates

Of course the highlight was the play area. Wooden
train and pirate ship were the fave.

A bit chilly but at least sunny

16 week bump

Winters last effort at hanging on. 

Easter weekend we drove to Uncle Sean and
Aunt Casey's for lunch on Saturday

Sunday morning we were treated with a sleep in and
an Easter egg hunt

I enjoyed my coffee while Owen searched for eggs

This guy is holding a mushroom, olive and
pepperoni pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I see the treasure map is still in the picture... I think a special pirate treasure map is in order for someone's upcoming birthday. I will have to get on that

    ReplyDelete