Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Updates!

Here's a brief update of what's been going on here lately. I have taken very few pictures for how busy we've been so these will have to do!

Mother's Day and Owen insisted he was going to
make me breakfast. Croissants with jam, strawberries
and a latte.

We even had a little picnic in the living room

I got to relax while Owen played quietly. I wish every
morning was this relaxing

My parents came down the following weekend, the
weather was perfect so we all enjoyed
dinner on the new deck

Ice cream sandwiches and cuddles with Grandpa

It was my Dad's 70th and we were all able to get
together to celebrate. Unfortunately this is the only
pic as we were making pizzas and having a great
time all together

The Victoria Day holiday was spent with
friends, enjoying a bbq,

sparklers

and fireworks of course!

Owen was up until 10pm and loved
every minute of it

No comments:

Post a Comment