Sunday, May 1, 2016

Four!!

I thought I had posted this a couple of weeks ago, obviously not. My exhaustion has not lightened up and by 7pm I am ready for bed! Here's a late birthday post.
Monday the 18th was officially Owen's birthday so we celebrated on the Sunday with a simple yet perfect party. Leanne, Jamie and Grand Dad Fletcher joined us for a BBQ in the afternoon on a perfectly sunny spring day. Rob got the patio furniture out and we fired up the BBQ and enjoyed the day together.

Early morning excitement, already dressed for
his Pirate Party

You can never have enough balloons

Owen was eager to help decorate for his party
Of course Pirate cupcakes. He was very particular
about how I applied the icing and
decorations. Too cute

After everyone had left it was time to chill on the sofa

Official birthday (Monday) photo. "I'm 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment