Monday, February 6, 2017

Birthday Week

Both of us suffered from birthdays this past week, birthdays are not what they used to be but we made the best of it anyways!

A long week means I needed lots of good coffee to start my day

Owen and I made a cake for Rob's
birthday on Thursday

Friday the three of us went to the
St. Lawrence market for a quick shop

While I grabbed lunch, Kate grabbed some beard

Walking home from school is always
an adventure with this guy

Baby Bunny woke up sick on Saturday
so Owen looked after her

Often this is how I'm greeted in the mornings
or after naps, so great

These two obviously working on
their circus act

Here's Owen at 4 months, 15 lbs and 25.5"

Kate at 4 months, 16 lbs and 26.5"
I need to find more pics of these two, I can't
get over how similar they are

I came downstairs saturday night to find
the boys watching the Simpsons movie,
oh my

Sunday the temp rose to 0 so we bbq'd
some steak and potatoes to celebrate

Walking off the weekends indulgences!

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks super yummy!!! Any left? I had a slice of chocolate peanut-butter cake yesterday to celebrate Mom's birthday. Love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of your wrap!!

    ReplyDelete