Monday, January 30, 2017

This week In Pics

Over the past couple of weeks, Owen has
been planting me a tree garden so that in
the spring they will grow big a beautiful,
I haven't had the heart to tell him otherwise

I came downstairs one morning to find this.
He had asked Rob how to spell the words
but did it all himself

Prepped and ready to start my tamale
production line

I ended up with two trays, pretty
happy with my first attempt

This is the only pic I took on the 22nd when we hosted our family get together,
I guess between hosting, helping and looking after Kate I forgot.
It was a fabulous get together, we loved having everyone over to our place
and couldn't have pulled it off without everyones help.
Thank You

Owen got some new pirate gear from Oma
and Grandpa

This is how I wear my hair 99% of the time

It has gotten quite long, so...

I decided it was time for a change!

Helping Oma roll out pizza dough for dinner

Helping finish the pizza! This was her first
try of any food and she loooooved it. I am
no longer able to hold her and eat at
the same time as she has to grab everything 

Oma and Kate getting some one on one time

My cuties

So I made muffins this week and Kate got
hold of one of the liners and licked it
clean. She was pretty upset when it was
all gone

My Aunt made hats for everyone this year
and even Kate got in on the action, so sweet

Bodyslam

Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment