Tuesday, April 4, 2017

This Week in Pics

I made ribs and corn so naturally Kate
wanted in on the action

Big brother watching her with care

Oma came to visit for a few days and we all had tons of fun together

Anything more than a tank top and I'm too
hot, this has been me all winter!

Finally got around to bottling my rhubarb wine and so had
to samples some. It was surprisingly decent, should be
good in a couple of months

Made a batch of baby cereal pancakes for Kate

I think she likes them!

These two are so amazing together

Owens request for breakfast this weekend,
I decided to get creative

I was a beautiful, sunny weekend so we
packed a picnic and headed to the park

We were all happy to get outside for a bit

April is here and Owen has been sure to
remind me every day that it's his birthday this
month. Sunday we tested a cake recipe out
for his party

Some may see this as over indulgence
for my child...

Truth is, it's an easy excuse for me to eat
cake!!

One week and my flowers have already sprouted

As I was cleaning the floor from dinner,
Kate reached over to the table, grabbed her
bowl and wanted to finish off the rest of
her rice, chicken and peas

For me this is a true sign of spring,
rhubarb sprouting

Sean stopped by Sunday and stayed the night
so naturally Owen wanted a walk
to school with him

Love them

No comments:

Post a Comment