Monday, March 27, 2017

This Week in Pics

These two love hanging out together

Over march break Owen made this pirate
ship, I only glued things into place
where he told me to

My second ever thing I crocheted, first being
a blanket. It's an octopus that still needs
it's eyes!

Owen love's it when Kate wrestles with him

With march break finally over we can get
back to our morning lattes together

Kate has quickly become very comfortable
with sitting on her own

Very typical of what I get when trying to
snap a pic of this dude

Spring weather is finally starting to arrive

I think she was trying to give a kiss, or
a lick!

Good morning my sunshines

Owen is finally eating hard boiled eggs, yeah!

Owen helped me convert his chair back to a highchair for Kate

And she loves being able to join us at the table now

For the most part at least!

Mmmmm, broccoli

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos. Always a delight to see the kids. Give them a hug from me.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete