Friday, October 27, 2017

This Week In Pics

Last weekend was beautiful weather so we
completed a bunch of jobs outside. We
finally found some lights to replace
the broken ones above the garage

Kate found my fabric dyeing tub and
had a bit of fun with it

Owen and I got out for a park/hiking
adventure on Sunday

We carved some pumpkins

Monday rolled around and the weather
was starting to change, a jacket was
now needed in the mornings

Kate usually wake up around 6am so I
let her play in our room while I stay
in bed for a bit. Somehow she managed
to find and put on my robe

Owen was hiding under the box so Kate
decided to keep him there! I had a good laugh
when I saw what was going on

I had pulled up the Halloween decorations
for Owen to help put up and they have
been a great source of entertainment
for both kids

Good morning cuddles with Uncle Sean
while he makes an espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment