Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Gardens part 2.

Here is what everything is looking like at the moment. There had been little to no rain this year so far but everything is doing pretty well. I am so very happy with how everything is coming together.


The backside of the front garden has been filling in nicely. Last year
I tossed a package of wildflowers in and they are coming back
really happy this year.

River rock is complete and the top garden is filling in
pretty well. I will be transplanting in the early fall
some plants to fill in all the new blank spots

An above shot, we have had very little rain this year
and everything is starting to show it

Not to sure what I plant to put here, hopefully something
will inspire me

I realised that I have not been documenting the
changes I have been doing along the sides of the house.
Here is what it looks like presently, I have been
editing, dividing and planting continuously over the 5
years we have been here. 

An above shot of the backyard, gazebo now installed
on the new patio and we have been loving it lots!

Hostas, bleeding hearts, ferns, helleborus, japanese grass, day lilies
and heuchera. Not a great shot but this bed I'm pretty happy
with how it's starting to develop

The new bed we made that I plan to fill with transplants and divisions
of what I have in the early fall. In the back corner against the shed
are astilbe and black bugbane

Here you can better see the pussy willow tree in the back corner of the shed,
I had salvaged this stick from the neighbours cuts that they were getting
rid of. It's finally starting to look pretty good there!

Our very busy main patio. I'm so happy with how this is
developing as well. The planter boxes that Rob made have been superb,
the clematis have been loving the new lattice and the zucchini plants
are already starting to bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment