Saturday, July 14, 2018

Pic Update

Here's what's been going on with us lately...

This was back in May. Kate saw this cat and had
to go see. She even let Kate up close to pet her.

Rob's sister and husband came to visit for two weeks so
we went to the Zoo

These guys were my fave. Owen's was the raccons
(totally serious)

And Kate was trying desperately to kiss this guy!

The weather started to warm up finally

Getting creative with the rhubarb, I made rhubarb
brownies and turned them into
ice cream sandwiches

Started a batch of rhubarb wine

Even been able to get some sewing done. Made
these cute jammies for Kate

Leanne inspired some new creativity

I figured out how to make rope bowls. These are my first two attempts

Owen graduated for Kindergarten and will be
starting Grade 1 French Immersion in Sept.

Official last day of school and he was just a bit excited!

Not all pics of the kids are of their adorable selves

I wanted to get a pic of Kate eating some ice cream,
She had other ideas

My very first haul of Kale from our planter boxes.
Soooooo excited

Kate was very proud.
"Mommy look. Colouring"

My Mom came to visit for a few days so I got her
to use the clippers to trim my sides and I coloured
the rest. It was kind of like reliving my youth!

Fresh made playdough to the rescue

Owen was at day camp all this week so Kate and I
went to visit Leanne for the day. We went to
a local water park and had a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment