Saturday, August 11, 2018

Pic Update

Kate has become quite quick with the markers

I left her alone for a moment and came back to this

and this, with a ton of laughter

I eventually convinced her to sit

Owen finally came home after two weeks
up at my parents. It was so exciting to see him again

I got my Mom to shave my head again, Rob gets
too nervous doing it

Summertime lunch platter for the kids

Kate found Sean's old dog and insisted on
dressing it and putting a diaper on it

Thanks to Airmiles, we have a family size tent. Rob
and I were able to set it up surprisingly fast

The boys have set up and have been camping out
there a few times now. Yes, that's an airmattress
and TV set up in there.

I was so distracted with Kate painting circles and
choices of colours that I didn't notice...

this happening

Yup, I'm full on bragging here. She purposely put
the marker in her hand like that in order to draw.

We packed up the car Friday morning and headed
up to the Elmvale Zoo

It was a perfect day for it

Owen fed to giraffe and Kate immediately had to
do the same.

Then came the goats. I'm guessing we were in
there for half an hour with 20 or so little
goats just wandering around. Kate couldn't
get enough of it and Owen loved when they
were chewing on his shoes

These goats were surprisingly calm for how may
kids were in there

  • Group photo

It took us about and hour and a half to walk through
the it was time to play in the park

and an ice cream break. It was a wonderful summer
vacation day with the kids.
Only four more weeks left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment