Sunday, July 29, 2018

Pic Update

Owen has been at my parents for almost two weeks and Kate has been missing her brother lots, so have we! Here's what we've been up to lately.

I took Kate to the drop in center to have some fun
and she loved it. Of course a couple days later
she got sick and had a fever for three days. That's
what you get for licking all the toys

I managed some sewing time for myself and made
a jumpsuit

My parents arrived for a couple of days before
taking Owen back home with them

Kate was missing everyone

We played in the garden

Hide and go seek was her favorite

Then it was onto hockey, she's obsessed with it

The two girls enjoying our morning lattes and cookies

Nothing more fun than playing in the summer rain,
I remember Owen doing this so well

Helping me in the gardens, sort of!

It has been at least four days now of total nap
refusal so our afternoons need to get a bit creative in
keeping her distracted and entertained

No comments:

Post a Comment