Friday, February 15, 2019

Bring On The Spring

A few months ago, on one of Rob's hikes, he came across a large plot of land that was designated as  the Albion Hills Community Gardens. We investigated a bit further and found that yes indeed Albion Hills has a community garden with plots ranging from 200 to 3200 square feet available for individuals and groups within the area.
Even though the website said they had a waiting list for 2019 I sent in an application for 200 square feet along with a nice letter about our young family and how we would love to get everyone involved in gardening. Shortly after I received confirmation they had a plot available for us and for the yearly fee of $35 it's ours!


It's the tiny plot circled and I don't really know much else. That doesn't matter, we have a garden come Spring, Woo Hoo!!!

This pretty much sums up how I feel about it

Now, to wrap my head around what to grow for our family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment