Friday, November 25, 2011

Bump Update



As it has been a while I figured that it was time for a bump update. As you can see I still have a Buddha belly going on but it's getting closer to a real bump. Pip is about the size of an avocado and I have purchased a couple new pairs of stretchy pants, still holding out on any real maternity clothing.

I now find that sitting down to put on my shoes is great, the seatbelt is always uncomfortable and I still need to catch my breath after a set of stairs. And this is only four months along!!
Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it, it's just amazing how quickly my body has been changing and adapting to everything.

This really is not about me for the next while and I'm pretty cool with that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri;

    Great picture. I remember when you were the size of an avocado.

    Love

    Dad

    ReplyDelete