Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hibernation


That time of the year has come and sadly it looks like my scooters will be put down for the winter. This always makes me a bit sad as I love the freedom of hopping on and zipping around town, but I am feeling a bit more sad this time around.

Pizza from our fave Italian restaurant






Most normal people do not need two scooters so we will definitely be selling one of them in the spring, it's just what to do with the second one. 



It's so much fun to ride and looks cool to boot but realistically I don't know how much riding I'll be doing next spring and summer.

I haven't even broken in the engine yet!










                 
I will really miss the gelato stops at the Distillery as well.

2 comments:

  1. You can park one in Bancroft.

    Love

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get rid of them both! Your time will come again. Pip will need a ride to school. How cool will that be =)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete