Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh, Now I Feel It


So I am now half way to D Day (delivery day) and was not really sure if I had been feeling Pip move yet. There were a couple of times about two or three weeks ago that were possible but not 100% sure.

Well, I'm sure now! For the past couple of days it has been a regular barrage of nudges, elbows, kicks and head butts. The head butts are the craziest as Pip moves from a side to side position to a front to back position producing a very lopsided and lumpy belly with either a bum or head poking out. That one feels the freakiest so far.

I had read that drinking juice encourages some dancing so last night I has a cranberry and coconut cocktail, (I made it so I can call it what ever I want) and sure enough the bumps and jiggles started.

Definitely my new party trick for the Christmas season!

2 comments:

  1. Get that on video so we can see the dancing.

    Love your writing

    Love

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make Pip dance, but can you make Pip squeak! LOL
    Love your party trick! Sure wish I was there to watch Pip perform.

    ReplyDelete