Friday, December 23, 2011

Bump Update


Pip is continuing to grow as is my bump, I figured that I would post before all the Christmas dinners! Pip is now the size of a banana and quite happy. I'm still eating every three hours or so and trying to keep active but it is getting harder as is it getting colder and less friendly out for a leisurely stroll.

This morning Rob and I were up early and at the grocery store for 7:30 , did a power shop, then off to work for a couple of hours. After saying our Merry Christmases we then headed back downtown to the St. Lawrence market to finish off our shopping. What a zoo! It was fun though. I believe that we have everything we need for the next few get togethers over the holidays so tomorrow will be spent relaxing and enjoying the day together.

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year.

I can't wait for next Christmas :)



1 comment:

  1. So glad for the bump update! Wanted to ask you to stand up for us when we were chatting last night.
    Can't wait for next Christmas either.
    Pip will be squeaking for sure.

    ReplyDelete