Tuesday, April 10, 2012

35 Week Bump Update


Oh how the time is is flying! We are nearing one month left as a family of two before becoming a family of three.

After 10 years married (our anniversary is in about two weeks time, just sayin) it seems crazy to think how much is going to change yet at the same time it feels so right.

Pip is still head up so I am ramping up the acupuncture treatments as well as being more consistent in doing the moxa treatments at home. I am now seeing the midwife on a weekly basis and we will talk more serious about options if Pip remains breech. I was informed at our appointment yesterday that they are not trained to do a breech delivery even if it is a frank breech and the OB on call at the hospital will take over if we arrive in labour this way, most likely resulting in a c section. Definitely not a favourable option.
I suggested that we have time and would like to talk about this next week. No need to stress now!

As for my favourite obsession, my belly button, it remains flush with the belly but am sure that with one good kick it's all over and will pop out. If you hear a scream, it's probably me!

No comments:

Post a Comment