Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just like Mom and Dad

So the ultrasound confirmed that Pip is indeed breech. Even after all the convincing that Rob has been doing and the crazy things I have been doing the little one is being stubborn just like Mom and Dad, guess that's to be expected!

I meet with my midwife on Monday and we will talk more about it but in the meantime it looks like I am going to ramp up my foot burning and hip elevations.

We were told that Pip is Frank Breech which means that it's bum down in my pelvis with legs pointing straight up to the head. From the images, we were able to tell that Pip's head is facing my left side and tucked down so I feel confidant that a flip or roll is coming soon! I have been told that this is a good kind of breech to have, what ever that means, and it is possible to deliver with this position. I think I'll wait until I chat with my midwife to see what she says.

In the meantime here is a shot of some incredibly sweet baby toes. With the head in such a tucked down position and the feet up by the face getting a clear face shot was pretty difficult. Guess we will all have to wait a bit longer to see who's in there.

Wee foot measures 7cm long!

1 comment: