Monday, November 10, 2014

Changes

It's no secret that it has been a slow and sometimes frustrating recovery process for me so to change things up a bit I'm going back to work and Owen's going to daycare. 
Today was our first day, be both had tears but it ended up being a fantastic day. To help ease the transition Owen went to daycare for two half days last week while I ran around like mad trying to get some errands done. I did make sure to put my feet up for half an hour before picking him up at least.
I'm too tired to write any more so I'm off to bed.
Oma was visiting last week and helped with taking
Owen to his first half day at daycare as well as
being a great help to me while I prepped for working again

All he could talk about all week was going to school, he
was so excited

Too cute

While I do enjoy pineapple I get greater pleasure
in peeling it. True.

"Smile"

The view from my desk, and yes, security dude has startled me
several times already

End of the day, tired but still smiling

Best way to celebrate such a big day? Pizza and a movie and smiles all around

1 comment:

  1. you are truly amazing Sher. i am so proud of your taking life by the tail and giving it a good swing. good luck these next few weeks as you all adjust.
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete