Friday, November 28, 2014

The Joys Of Starting School

So this week was another rough one, Owen ended up with pink eye in both eyes as well as a nasty cold and fever. He has eaten very little all week and even his liquid intake was really low. 
Oma to the rescue Tuesday afternoon so I could get back to work. well that didn't last long as I lost my voice by Wednesday night and stayed home the rest of the week. 
I know this will pass eventually and we will both be able to go to school/work on a regular basis. Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

Cinnamon decorations ready to go in the oven. A quick
and easy project Owen and I made up after Oma
left for home

Pink eye is almost gone but it's still lots
of cuddles for this guy

Oma and Owen playing in the totally awesome camper they made

He built a bed inside and snuggled in while Oma drove

"anybody home?" 

I made up a tray of cinnamon rolls to say a big thank you
to my Mom for coming to the rescue again

Even when he's sick he still is a goofy guy. He somehow
managed to get my boots on and walk around

My Mom's canned stew to the rescue. Instant home made
goodness

This was the theme of the week so very little pics this week

No comments:

Post a Comment