Friday, July 10, 2015

Pic Update



I have no idea what these are but picked up a few
for our hanging planters, they are so pretty

Canada day we had Margaret, Andrew and Valrey
join us for a bbq lunch and we all had
such a great visit, hence no pics!!

Owen woke up that morning and said we had to make
a chocolate cake for Canada's Birthday, so that's what
we did...at 7 am!

With all the excitement Owen passed out at 6:30 that
night so Rob and I enjoyed the evening on the deck

While Owen and I went back to school/work for the rest
of the week, Rob took a few vacation days to do some
repairs around the house

Mostly repairing loose drywall nails and removing the
wood trim that went upstairs

As with most repair jobs, one thing led to another and...

This happened! The guys took the closet out which
widened our entrance, I love it already.

The welcoming crew when I arrived home
from work on Friday

Owen and I did some errands while Rob did
some major cleanup

We also spent some time at the park

And came back to find the neighbours had set up a
lemonade stand, obviously we had to
try it out

Break time with some bubbles

Then back to work

With Owen offering to help whenever he could 

Weekends Owen never sleeps in but weekdays Rob or I
are usually getting him up. I came in one morning
to find him snoring away like this!

Went out for lunch with a few people from work and
enjoyed some of the best sushi I've ever had, a
nice way to end a loooong week at work

An even better way to end the week, playing
in the park with this guy


2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the house repairs Rob. Like the expanded entrance. Great to see Owen helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Hope we can do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete