Friday, July 24, 2015

Mini Vacation Time

It has been a long week with Owen getting over a stomach bug and Rob trying to get more renos finished so on Owen's request, he and I have headed up to my parents for a few days. I'm enjoying a break, grandparents are enjoying time with Owen and Rob has an empty house to be able to work at his own pace.

Here are a few pics of the past week.

Last weekend was hot, real hot. Naked in the pool
eating popsicles was the best way to enjoy

He's been asking for a couple of weeks for a haircut

I was so sad I chopped off his curls

You know it vacation time, crazy manicure and some
yummy wine

Rob working late this week removing all the grout

I somehow made time to bottle a double batch
of cider and a batch of mead

I bought a bottle tree this week and has made the
prep process way easier

Thursday afternoon we arrived at my parents place
in Bancroft

Helping Oma in the garden

and so were the hens.

Friday afternoon we all went to the beach 

So much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment