Friday, July 17, 2015

This Week In Pics

Uncle Sean stopped by Monday afternoon and stayed
the night, investigating his truck and bike
trailer were top priority

Tuesday was Owen's first class trip so I took a day off
work to join. We all boarded the big yellow bus
and headed north to the Elmvale Zoo

We were all pretty excited

Guaranteed the favourite spot, feeding the giraffes

I loved how close we could get and I'm sure they did to

Not a good pic but one to show how close you
can get to ALL the animals!

Great day for sure

Thursday was greeted with fever and bad stomach pains

We stayed home, cuddled and made jello jigglers both
Thursday and Friday

Turns out this crazy vine is hops, growing wild in
our backyard. It has climbed over 20 feet up the
evergreen tree and all along the fence. Looks
like I'll be adding hops to my cider this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment