Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Family Reunion Time and Weekly PIc Update

We had a great time relaxing up at my parents place. The past couple of weeks have been pretty fun, enjoying the summer as much as we can. This past weekend we headed up to Carlisle for a family reunion and celebration of my Aunt and Uncles 50th wedding anniversary.
In typical Sherri fashion, I didn't get enough pics as I was having too much fun catching up with everyone. So, enjoy the few I did manage to shoot!!
Reno pics will be coming next.

Our neighbours kindly gave us this house and Owen
quickly made himself comfortable and called his friends

Thanks to my parents, we roasted a delicious chicken
on our bbq, I didn't get a chance to shoot it when
it was finished as the boys followed me into the
house and started eating it immediately

One of the sunflowers we started from seed in the spring

Owen kept calling me while I was in the kitchen. He was
so proud to show me the ice cream shop he had created
and of course crash it as soon as I saw it!

Deciding on colours for Owen's room

Enough paint arrived on Friday to keep Rob quite busy
so Owen and I were off to the Kelly reunion together

We arrived Saturday just in time to join in some games,
Oma was a great sport.

Dinner time and we were all able to sit together and
catch up with each other

A very busy and exciting day and Owen was wiped out,
happy to cuddle with Oma around the camp fire

The view from my tent. Owen camped with Grandpa and
Oma in their trailer while I had the tent
all to myself. Ahhhh

A small angle of my Aunts beautiful backyard where the weekend festivities
were held

The view out the front window on our ride home,
we literally camped in the middle of farm land and
it was quite peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment