Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Week In Pics

Bath time entertainment

It's a crummy photo but an important one...

December 9th and these are the last of his
halloween candy. Impressive!

While Rob was working on reno projects, we worked on ours.
Owen decorated gingerbread, Kate tried to grab her toys
and I worked on my wreath

This is what happens when left alone!

Kate and I hanging out on the floor in the family room while...

Owen made a fort and had some soup

Owen's writing is getting really good,
he did this all on his own

This is what teething looks like

Another snowfall and Owen has been
out playing in it every moment he can

Before school cuddles

It's been getting pretty cold so staying
warm for our morning and afternoon
walks has been priority

I have been busy working on some projects

Owen had his Christmas concert last night and he did such a
wonderful job singing

All the JK and SK classes were together to sing four carols

This morning Kate found it quite
amusing while I was wrapping her so
I couldn't resist a photo

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set of photos. Love seeing your pictures and all the happy faces, especially the one of Kate trying to eat her fist. I think Owen has grown 6 inches since we were there last.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete