Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

A quick update on us, I will post more Christmas pics soon as we have taken some on our camera as well.

We have been getting quite a bit of snow lately

Making our walks to school fun. Just doing my duty to look
the part!

Owen has been loving all the snow

Another dump a few days later

Yes, there's underwear on his head but
more importantly, he's eating an egg. A
very rare occurance

Owen and Rob decorated the mantle this
year and I love it

Owen and his buddies playing on our snow
mountain, Monique watching the boys

while I watched the little ones.

Kate was determined all week to sit up and
by Wed. she could do this

Owens interpretation of the sign -
"cars go underground to
collect the diamonds"
Pretty smart dude.

On Thurs we were at the hospital nice and early
for Owen to get tubes put in his ears. Our wait quickly
went from this...

to this...

to this. At least he wasn't nervous!

Owen was a very brave guy for the entire procedure,
we're pretty proud of him.

Timbits for breakfast after we were all done

Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner that night. No
side effects from the antestia, this was him
giving me the all ok look

Playroom in the basement is finally complete

Just hanging with my cutie

The 24th, last day of the advent calendar

I havn't got much done as Kate has been
looking for lots of cuddles lately. I'm happy to help

Decorating cookies for Santa

Our finished cookies

Christmas eve jammies 

1 comment:

  1. Playroom looks great and so do the kids. Glad Owen had a positive experience at the hospital, of course I'm sure the Tim bits helped.

    ReplyDelete