Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017

Owen's gift from Santa, completed in about two days with no help

Snuggles with daddy

You can tell it was an exciting few days
as this was taken on our way to
boxing day lunch!

Now that she's started to sit there is
no going back to lying down


Owen being a ham for his sister,
just to hear her laugh

Rob has finished the basement reno's and we all love it

A Happy New Year's eve

I have been needing a creative outlet/stress
release lately and have taught myself to
crochet. Here is the third attempt at
this very squishy blanket

New Years day and Kate rolled over on her own
while I was in the kitchen, she was
pretty pleased with herself
as she did it three more times

Monday we went to visit Leanne and Jamie

Thankfully it was a beautiful day so to the
park we went

Owen love exploring everything along the way

"look mom, I'm walking on water"

Leanne and Owen had so much fun climbing

He was quick to join her

Kate's latest favourite position

While grocery shopping, Owen asked me to stop and wait while he ran back
to get something. Coming out of the aisle, laughing, he shows me this and
convinces me he has no idea what it says. Based on his reaction when I
told him, I'm going to guess he had no idea. Proving my point that we are
all genetically programmed to fart humor.

Smiles

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered crocheting too! Oma would be so proud we *finally* learned how lol. And 2 days on his own!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete