Sunday, March 19, 2017

Oh Sleep


Kate is now 6 months and I figured it was time to start sleep training with this girl. She's just getting to heavy for me to rock every night and we waited until 8 months for Owen which was a bit challenging if I remember correctly. As I write this we are on day 3 and it's going ok so far. I have been loosely following the guidelines set out for Owen from the WeeSleep program we had signed up for and it's helping keep me focused.
First night was 45 min of crying then she fell asleep, not bad. Day 2, first nap, went surprisingly well as she didn't cry at all after laying her down. We had a bunch of running around to do so nap three was in the car and bedtime was later than I would have liked. After half an hour of screaming I caved and nursed her to sleep and called it a night.
Today's naps have been really good with minimal crying (20 min) then asleep for 45 min or so. Fingers crossed for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment