Friday, March 3, 2017

This Week In Pics

Every day she's getting stronger
Annnd there she goes!



This is what family time usually looks like

I had asked Rob to make me some breakfast one morning,
this is what I got. Guess I should have been a bit more
specific with my request, hahaha

A delicious lunch of leftovers,
mmmmm steak

My mom was visiting so we cracked open
some ciders to test. No bad

Owen figured out how to use the front
camera on my phone

Then he asked if he could go and "make some pictures" 

Kate's first time in the exersaucer,
aka circle of neglect

We popped into Toronto to see Leanne
for a coffee date

We asked Owen to get dressed and he
came down like this. Seriously!
Blueberry banana muffins and
coffee banana bread to stock up the freezer


I've been getting better about making
smoothies again, this one was a spinach,
mango, celery and water. it was pretty good

We had a week of VERY spring like weather,
this photo sums up how we all felt about it

The bunnies are back (they never went to be honest)
and Owen is trying to feed him

Patiently waiting...

Grrrrrr, teething

Our not so little dude and I goofing for
the camera

Owen snapped Kates first attempt at eating,
it was some of my smoothie which she loved

No comments:

Post a Comment