Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pic Update

My parents came to visit at the end of
July, we were so busy having fun
this is the only pic I took!

Hanging out before bed time

I had a package of wildflowers kicking
around and threw them down late spring,
they seem to be pretty happy

Mrs. Squishy Face

I started amaranth from seed earlier in the year
and they are looking pretty good now. These
are in the back beside the chamomile
and blueberry bush

Pulled this out from the basement and
she was sooo excited. She is constantly
wanting someone to push her around

I've noticed that she likes to be on her
tiptoes often while standing

What may be my last rhubarb
harvest for the season

"Let me out Mom"

We did a quick trip to see Leanne recently

Mmmmm, frezies on a hot summer day

Owen wanted to be sure that Kate did
not get a sunburn

Just hanging out

I was trying to get a shot of the three of us and Owen quickly
turned to give me a kiss, such a sweetheart

Not a great pic but I've been perfecting
my corn tortilla making skills

I've also been getting better (in my opinion)
at styling my hair

I just love that these two enjoy playing together in the backyard

It had started to rain so Owen wanted
to get outside and do some exercise,
I can't say no to that

Having fun with his race car tracks

Honestly, she was lying like this while
trying to figure out how to
turn it on

Tonight, moments before popping her in
the bath, sooo tired

I found Owen at the table working away
on this. I'm so proud of him

1 comment: