Monday, October 17, 2011

Flashbacks

Now the inches on my tape measure have not changed yet my body is definitely changing. I still fit into my jeans but they are really not all that comfortable so stretchy pants have become the norm. Sadly the first thing to really change is my bra selection. No more sexy lace Victoria Secrets numbers, I totally need comfort and some major support.

Figuring that the Bay had a pretty big selection I went there first and was happy to be assisted by a very helpful clerk. My biggest issues were no more under wire for better comfort and they had to look at least decent, oh, and I had been wearing the wrong size for a very long time. I needed bigger and trust me, I did not want any bigger.
We suddenly came upon the Wonderbra section that is all displayed in boxes in these white display units, the exact display units with the same boxed bras that I had encountered with my Mom during my first bra shopping experience.
I had a good chuckle remembering how embarrassed I was but how excited I was as well, getting my first bra. Well, the amount of fabric needed then would probably only amount to my straps now. Still, good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment