Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year


It has been a while since posting last, I have been enjoying the Christmas holidays with family and friends and spending quality time with Rob. We had grandma and grandpa Fletcher over on Christmas eve for a great dinner and visit and boxing day was spent at my aunt and uncles place in Oakville with all the extended family. Again, a fantastic spread was put out, this year we feasted on beef lion and shrimp. Sorry no dinner pics, we were all so hungry and dinner was too good to wait.














My cousin Valery, who is 10 by the way, knit up these two adorable hats for Pip which was so sweet, I did my best not to tear up! Since it will be a surprise she made one for a girl and one for a boy and they are so well done, very impressed.

We then spent a few days relaxing, watching movies and doing some more organizing/editing in preparation for May. New Years was spent at our friends Bill and Tanya who host a party every year, this year was a bit quieter than previous but fun all the same! It was great to catch up with friends we have not seen for a year or even longer. Especially since most did not know we were going to have a baby so my bump caused quite a stir!


Well, it's back to reality this week, the Christmas tree is coming down, Rob goes back to work on Wednesday and I need to get back into an exercise routine.

As for the bump, pants continue to get tighter and my latest obsession is my belly button. I can't stop checking on it as it continues to stretch and become shallower, I may have been wrong in predicting it won't pop!


1 comment:

  1. are you rubbing some coconut oil on your tummy. it will keep your skin supple. perhaps the belly button as well. lol

    ReplyDelete