Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Family













The other weekend we had a family bbq so everyone could meet Owen as well as a surprise birthday party for my Aunt Connie. This was the first time we have hosted anything like this and it worked out pretty well! As with all our family get togethers, everyone brought fantastic food so we were well fed, my cousin Valerie made a special lamb cake that was so cute and of course I did not get a picture of it and Leanne did a fantastic job of decorating the space. Turns out that her and my cousin Rebecca walked all the way from Union station with those two massive red balloons as they were not going to fit in the streetcar, too awesome!

Owen was happy to be passed around to who ever wanted to hang out with him only fussing when he needed his diaper changed or feeding, so glad to see that he is good with the big social events!

It was really great to see everyone and I'm sure that we will be hosting again soon. It's so exciting that our little guy has such a close extended family that he will be able to grow up with.

Thank you to my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment