Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Love This City

In preparation for the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto, a street piano project has been set up throughout the city. "Play Me I'm Yours" consists of 41 pianos, designed by 41 different artists, representing the 41 countries participating in the games. Here is a link to the website streetpianos.ca for more information.

Owen and I were walking through the park as usual and came across one so I started to take pictures of him by the piano, cuz' that's what I do.


Well, Owen started crying so I walked over to soothe him just as someone was walking towards the piano. He sat down and started to play very quickly soothing Owen! We sat there for a while and enjoyed. Unfortunately I did not catch the whole thing on video but did get a small clip once Owen was settled. Check it out.


1 comment: